I got a few warm days in a row, so I decided to take advantage of them and get the frame in paint. I'll post a few pics of my progress. Nothing earth shattering, just the frame stripped and then a few more with the front suspension etc. installed.
The first thing I did was fab up a cheap rotisserie for the frame. I had a couple of old engine stands laying around, so I fabbed a receiver hitch mount for the rear and a cross brace for the front. It made it a little easier to make sure everything was good and covered.
It made it easier to roll around, as well. Not the best in the world, but way below average.
I always hated those poly bushings that everyone sells for the front ends, so I started researching to see if there was anything better out there. That's when I stumbled across these on Limework's website.
I always like to give credit when I buy something that is a good quality product. Everything I have ever gotten from Limeworks has been top shelf.